Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, June 27, 2016

Stampin’ Up! Australia - Affectionately Yours + Swirly Bird

Hi!

Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from Annette’s blog!

Blame me for the weird colours and the ‘throwback’ sketch! I haven’t done a blog hop in a while so as ‘punishment’ (LOL) it fell to me to suggest the challenge. :)




Here are our colours for this week:

Here is our sketch for this week:








To follow the blog hop onto Anna Foster, just click the arrows below.
http://wp.me/pmvgD-2eW    http://richesstitches.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-65.html
Stamp - Swirly Bird
Ink - Real Red, Rich Razzleberry
Ink (envelope only) Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Cardstock - Kraft, Affectionately Yours DSP, Watermelon Wonder, Emerald Envy, Smoky Slate
Accessories - Pearls




Cheers

Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

2 comments:

  1. Always good to have a challenge...even with 'weird' colours ;) Cute little birdie - and that background DSP just pops - a bit fluoro almost! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about using this set too. The 'weird' colour combination actually works very well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx